суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

contempoary dance




You need to get over this, you and i are friends. I am never going to be with you. We will never date, or have anything more than a friendship. I will not come back to you, in my heart i feel you are not the one for me. You have been everything to me and you should cherish what we had. Thats it. I love you, but there is nothing either of us can do about this.


if that cant make me realize what is going on then i dont know what can. I still cant believe im still so upset about this. I just cant think of what can happen, or what could happen. I need not to conceder kendrick as anything other than a friend. I want him in my life as a friend, over not having him in my life at all. He told me this, and i feel like an idiot for even thinking this after what he said. I know ill get over this soon enough, but until then i can feel like maybe in the future if we ever meet again ill have another chance. Maybe i will chance things to have a different outcome. I cant force someone to have feelings for me when they dont. It took me over a year to get over river, and this was so much more than what river and i had. I wish i knew how long, but i know what can happen. Friends, or nothing. There is no in between. I feel ok because i know im not having my emotions played with anymore. Nothing can happen, i just need to get it through my head.

who the fuck knows.

diamonds pink, contempoary dance, contempoary christian music, contempoary beds, contempoary artists.



Комментариев нет: