пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

diamonds on the inside tab




Is there a magic number for how many words is usually under 3 minutes?

Is there a certain amount of time/seconds that we should add to our pieces to determine the stage length after we time it practising in our kitchens???

My newest piece is 583 words. Most of my 3 minuters are between 480 and 560. However, I did notice that "How to dress for work" was only 3 minutes at home but clocked in at 4:30 on stage. Wow. Didnapos;t see taht one coming.

Also, what is recommded when the audience laughs? Do you just plow through or do you pause allowing for laughter (I honestly do not know because I have never been funny before; until now ha ha ha)

Ideas???
diamonds on the inside tab, diamonds on the inside lyrics, diamonds on the inside lyric, diamonds on the inside guitar tabs.



Комментариев нет: