суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

empire state building manhattan




About eighty-three, I was complaining to Ashley, Olivia, Anna, Jen, and Sarah about how long eighty-three days was. Eighty-three days really isnapos;t that long. Eighty-three turned into ten in no time and now, in less than a week weapos;re seeing panic at the disco and the cab. In twelve days weapos;re seeing Anna.

AND WOW I AM SO EXCITED.

Ugh this is weird I have a foreign username at the top of the page. Gross. Whatever though.

Iapos;m not even going to say anything about the m and g words though. I think they post them on Monday or Tuesday. If anyone can c/d that for me that would be great asdafda. I went back to Tuesdaeapos;s post where she said she was meeting them (yo hay tuesdae) and it was on a Tuesday. How many times will I say that word blaaah.

Oh Jen called me today and I only heard the words vodka and date rape. Brb dead.

Thereapos;s nothing else to say beside awkward new livejournal is awkward.
hayyy sup?
empire state building manhattan, empire state building made of, empire state building location, empire state building located.



Комментариев нет: