понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dover park and rec




Itapos;s unfortunate but my prayer life is sliding downhill pretty fast.� for a couple years Iapos;ve been turning the radio off in my car almost all the time and on my way somewhere Iapos;ll pray and on the way back Iapos;ll either practice sitting in silence or talking with someone on the phone.� and it was awesome.� was.� lately, my prayer life has been lacking in depth, emotion, and connectivity.� thatapos;s my biggest complaint about quiet time you have to change it up regularly.� just as Jeff said recently that he needed to change his prayer method, now i do too.� so i will start to make sure to pray the pslams regularly and see where prayer fits into my day.

my hope is that as I pray the pslams in the morning, it will provide reconnection and depth in my daily commuting prayer time so thatapos;s what Iapos;ll try first.� but i know that regardless, praying the psalms is great and if I�canapos;t think of anything to pray about, Iapos;ll pray for my friends, my family, my future, my city, my church, my small groups, my jerkish nature, and on and on.� thereapos;s always lots to pray about and thatapos;s why it is a discipline to keep doing it - even when i donapos;t feel like it.


dover park and rec, dover park and recreation, dover park condominiums, dover park hospice.



Комментариев нет: